Powered by Microsoft
Bevica sits inside the Microsoft ecosystem, it takes advantage of the entire Microsoft platform.
Business Central | Office365 | Power Platform | Common Data Service
Dynamics 365 Business Central
Business Central provides all the core ERP features on which Bevica is built. It is an all-in-one solution encompassing;
|Financial Management||Reporting & KPIs|
|Sales Processing||Purchase Processing|
|Inventory Control||Warehouse Management|
|HR Management||Service Order Management|
Bevica is fully integrated with core Business Central capabilities. From a user’s point of view there are no rough edges, therefore no noticeable transition from core to drinks functionality. From a business point of view, this is critical to ensure true end-to-end visibility of your business from supply chain management, to stock and inventory control, through to CRM, with full financial control and no gaps to complicate your reporting.
Expand your horizons, improve collaboration and knowledge sharing by making full use of the smooth and convenient integration with O365 applications.
- process a sales order directly from a customer’s email in Outlook
- analyse and edit business data in Excel
- access all supplier contracts centrally from Bevica
- send a copy invoice from inside Outlook
- enhance customer and supplier facing documents in Word.
- share important business information in Teams
The Microsoft Power Platform is more than the sum of its parts. Connect them together and to O365, Bevica, Azure, and hundreds of other apps to expand your business capabilities.
- Power BI. Make informed, confident business decisions by putting data-driven insights into everyone’s hands.
- Power Apps. Turn ideas into solutions by building custom apps that solve business challenges.
- Power Automate. Boost business productivity by automating repetitive and tedious organisational processes.
Common Data Model
If you’ve ever had to bring data from multiple systems and applications together, you know what an expensive and time-consuming task that can be. Without being able to share and understand the same data easily, each application or data integration project requires a custom implementation.
Common Data Model simplifies this process by providing shared data for business and analytical applications to use. The Common Data Model metadata system makes it possible for data and its meaning to be shared across applications and business processes such as Microsoft PowerApps, Power BI, Dynamics 365, and Azure.
Request a Demo
To learn more about Bevica, or request a demo, please get in touch.