Bevica is THE system to help fine wine businesses thrive.
Our finance and accounting functionality is powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Bevica is the leading drinks industry and winery ERP and is geared to meet all your financial and reporting requirements.
Built-in features for the fine wines market:
- Private Reserves Management, including a Unique ID applied to all private reserve units
- Provenance tracking
- En Primeur Process
- Cellarage Invoicing
- Broking Functionality
- Manage Allocations
- Duty Management, Inventory Control Financial Accruals
- VAT and Duty charged on Duty Paid despatch from Duty Free
- Statement view
- Market prices
- Financial management, including cash flow
Supply Chain Management
Our seamless supply chain management system will ensure that all your stock details, including its provenance, can be tracked from point of purchase, sale to the customer (whether at the vineyard or from another supplier), during its transfer to the UK, and into storage and withdrawal. Sell, store, broker or withdraw, Bevica ensures each case is accounted for, UK or abroad.
Bevica’s built-in broking functionality allows you to increase the number of wines you can make available to your customers and speed up the sales process.
Multiple integrations to industry partners, such as third party warehouses, e.g. Octavian, LCB, ensures that information flows quickly and accurately.
The cloud-based nature of Bevica SaaS will give you the flexibility to access your supply chain operations from anywhere with an internet connection. This could be your office, your customer’s site, at home or even a vineyard in Bordeaux!
Some of our clients using Bevica successfully to run their business
Our specialised technology includes:
- Synchronising your contacts and their activities across the business with Outlook contacts and email.
- Setting appointments with Microsoft Bookings.
- Communicating and collaborating with Teams.
- Editing data in Excel.
- Extending workflow capabilities using Power Apps and Power Automate.
Request a Demo
To learn more about any Bevica, or request a demo, please get in touch. Our team have all been designed to assist with repetitive processes that many finance functions carry out either regularly or at least monthly.